2009年2月14日土曜日

Hirakata lover











Do you like living in Hirakata city?

I have been living in Hirakata for about 3 years , and still don't know much about hirakata yet.What is like hirakata peole? How hirakata people think about their town? why are they living in hirakata/ etc,etc,etc,etc,....... !

To know about hirakata more,this time, I interviwed one guy who runs the bar near kansai gaidai, you can see above, about living in Hirakata. (I guess some of you know him !)


I ; What your name and how old are you?


Mr ; My name is Jean, and I forgot my age! ha ha ha.... ( "jean" is the assumed name, just to make sure)


I ; Alright, how long have you been living in Hirakata?


Mr ; um...about 25 years may be.


I ; o.k, do you like Hirakata? And why or why not?


Mr ; I LOVE Hirakata ! I had been lived "Neyagawa" city before, and I was wishful for living in Hirakata.

I ; Oh, really? why?


Mr ; That's because Hirakata has kyoto mood rather than Osaka one. Although Neyagawa is near Hirakata, Neyagawa doesn't have this graceful mood.



I ; I didn't know that. I have never thought about hirakata's mood and also never thought that hirakata's mood is resemble to kyoto. How do you think about hirakata people?


Mr ; Hirakata people are , I think , decent. They are more like kyoto people than osaka.


I ; next, What are the good points and bad points of Hirakata?


Mr ; I think one of the good points is that Hirakata is academic city, because 6 universities are in here. I really like talking to students.


I ; why do you like students?


Mr ; Because I can feel young gushing energy and bright future. And also, good point is I can meet foreigh students. Hirakata is international city because of Kansasi Gaidai. I'm enjoying hirakata life.


I ; How about bad points?


Mr ; I think, hirakata hasn't the industry of the district. There are komatu and kubota, but no other. So, hirakata can get less tax revenue. For example, parking is very expensive !



I ; Last question, what do you hope hirakata to be in the future?


Mr ; I hope hirakata will be educational - industrial complex, I mean, more academic city.



I ; Alright, all questions are done ! Thank you very very much. Finally, if you have a message for my blogreaders, please.


Mr ; To Japanese students, don't be shy~! Talk more to more people~! And to all students, drink more and more and more and more!


I really enjoyed this interview, because I have rare chance to talk to native Hirakatan. To be honest, for me, hirakata was not the city I want to live long because of too many people, too many buildings, and less nature. But as I talked to hirakata people more including bar master , workers and customers, my view for hirakata opened more.





























1 件のコメント:

  1. I enjoyed reading the interview - nice to hear a native voice. But I wonder if Hirakata really is more like Kyoto than Osaka... Maybe... Have you heard other people say this?

    返信削除